Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could boost your odds of concieving a baby by just performing a few mag
To also fight against cancer, increase fertility, prevention of infection, lower cholesterol, tackle convulsion, combat diabetes, and other related illnesses
Constant Consumption Of #PumpkinLeaves and other green veggies in their natural state can do a lot for about to be and pregnant women.It contains #FolicAcid
It is said to be secret because the health benefits of the plant are unknown to most people. And the few who deem themselves knowing, know only little about the plant.
Pumpkin leaves have a healthy amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, and Iron. And aside from the vision benefits in Vitamin A that the leaves provide, there are also numerous skin benefits.
Additionally, the vitamin C that is contained in it helps to heal wounds and form scar tissue. It also helps to maintain healthy bones, skin, and teeth.
But those are not the only health benefits of this wonderful plant. For it also fights against cancer, increases fertility, prevents infection, lower cholesterol, tackles convulsion, combats diabetes, and also an anti-aging agent.
It is also important to note that pumpkin leaves contain a lot of vitamins and minerals, which includes Potassium, Calcium, Folic acid, Iron, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Thiamine, Niacin, Dietary fibers, Riboflavin, Copper, Manganese, and Proteins.
This is because Birth defects occur within the first 3-4 weeks of pregnancy.
So it’s important to have folate in your system during those early stages when your baby’s brain and spinal cord are developing.
Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could boost your odds of concieving a baby by just performing a few (fun) acrobatics during your next roll in the sack? Well, it’s not necessarily that simple. That’s because there’s not really anything in the way of scientific research that proves that one sex position is better than another for conception There are plenty of myths out there about the subject though. But even though science doesn’t offer a solution, you can have some fun trying out some of the best theories about sex positions.
1. Missionary Position : Some believe that the classic missionary position — man on top — is best for conception. The idea is that you (literally) get more bang for your buck by using gravity to your advantage. This may sound boring, but hey — you’re free to be creative during foreplay!
2. Hands-and-Knees: If you really want deep penetration, try the position most of us lovingly refer to as “doggy style” (you on your hands and knees, and him behind). Some believe that getting closer to the cervix during sex makes it easier for sperm to swim to their target. But they’re fast swimmers, so chances are, they’ll get there anyway. As another theory goes, if you have a tipped uterus, you might be better off using this position. If you’re having trouble conceiving missionary style, you might want to try switching it up.
3. Woman on Top: Sure, you’re working against gravity here, but some experts say that may not matter, with the whole fast-swimming thing. Plus, for some women, this is the most pleasurable position, and that may actually be what’s most important. “We tell our patients the best positions for conception are the ones that are most comfortable for the woman,” say The Mommy Docs Allison Hill, MD; Yvonne Bohn, MD; and Alane Park, MD — ob-gyns who practice in Los Angeles.
After sex try this trick: Lie with a small pillow under your hips for 20 minutes. This can help the sperm swim toward your uterus. “Among women who had IUIs, there was a higher conception rate among those who stayed lying down for 15 minutes,” says Twenge. “There aren’t any studies about whether lying down makes any difference after actual sex, but it can’t hurt.” Use it as an excuse to have a little post-coital pillow talk.
Do you have different conception position ideas to share that have worked for you?
Here are other five unbelievable health benefits of pumpkin leaves
1. It fights against cancer
Gradually becoming one of the major causes of death around the world, cancer is now a household name when it comes to sicknesses.
And unlike before when it was rare to find someone suffering from cancer, it has become more like an airborne disease nowadays.
Be that as it may, the presence of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties in fluted pumpkin leaves help fight against the dreaded illness.
In addition, the contained chlorophyll, phenolic compounds, saponins, tannins, flavonoids, glycosides, and phytosterols which possess chemo-suppressive properties, makes it possible for the leaves to prevent cancer growth.
2. It tackles convulsion
Convulsion as a disorder can be explained as a sudden, violent, irregular movement of the body, caused by involuntary contraction of muscles and associated especially with brain disorders such as epilepsy, the presence of certain toxins or other agents in the blood, or fever in children.
It is not a thing that one should experience because it can be terrible. However, alternative medicine practitioners have used pumpkin leaves to prevent and treat this disorder for years.
The young leaves are sliced and mixed with coconut water and salt and are stored in a bottle till whenever there’s a need for it.
3. It increases fertility
Studies have shown that pumpkin leaves can be very vital when it comes treating infertility issues. The antioxidants properties which include oleic acid, vitamin A, alkaloids, tannins and linoleic acid have been shown to help boost the functionality of the testicles for an increased sperm count.
4. It helps to keep diabetes under control
Known to help reduce the sugar level in the blood, the hypoglycemic effect of pumpkin leaves help keep diabetes under control.
Studies have also shown that the aqueous leaf extract of pumpkin leaves acts as anti-diabetic properties which help to reduce and regulate the glucose level of diabetic patients.
And this is linked to the presence of ethyl acetate and polysaccharides content in the leaves, which are anti-diabetic properties.
5. It boosts the immune system
The immune system comprises the organs and processes of the body that provide resistance to infection and toxins. And these organs include the thymus, bone marrow, and lymph nodes.
However, owing to the rich content of vitamins and minerals contained in it, pumpkin leaves have been shown to be a high booster of the immune system.
Thus, maintaining an overall health in the process.
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]