1. Under President Buhari the N-Power Volunteer Corps has engaged and trained over 200,000 youths and 300,000 more has just been added.
2. Under President Buhari 10,000 non-graduate in the N-Build category are being trained in 23 states on vocational skills.
3. The Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) MarketMoni scheme has empowered 350,000 MSMEs across 36 states of the Federation. NITDA has trained Persons Living with Disabilities on ICT skills.
4. The President Buhari administration has approved N10billion Youth Entrepreneurship Support Project (YES-P) to empower youth with loans to start businesses.
5. The President Buhari administration has established 8 Innovation hubs to promote youth entrepreneurship and innovation.
6. Under the President Buhari administration, two (2) ICT innovation Hubs were established in the Northern-central region (Abuja), and the Southern region (Lagos) of the country.
TRAINING OF NIGER DELTA YOUTH
1. Under the President Buhari administration, Several Niger-Delta youths have acquired skills in different areas of business, trade and craft.
2. Under President Buahri 130 youths in the Niger-Delta have been trained on poultry, aquaculture, crop production and N1 million naira each to each person