sign up for the TEFCONNECT powered by The Tony Elumelu Foundation.
Welcome to The TEF Entrepreneurship Program
What can you do with this account?
1. Use our FAQs to get answers about the programme
2. Participate in Forums and interact with other applicants
3. Get latest new about TEF Entrepreneurship Programme .
Africa’s biggest philanthropy supporting entrepreneurship – The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is currently tolerating applications for business ideas that can change Africa.
The Program gives basic instruments to business achievement, including:
• Training: 12 weeks of concentrated internet preparing which guides making and dealing with a business.
• Mentoring: A world-class tutor to manage amid the early change phases of the business.
• Funding: $5,000* in seed cash-flow to demonstrate the idea, in addition to access to additionally financing.
• Network: Access to the biggest system of African new companies and TEF’s own particular worldwide contacts.
The Program, in its fourth cycle, is TEF’s 10-year, $100 million responsibility regarding recognize, prepare, guide and store 10,000 African business visionaries by 2024.
TEF Founder, serial business person and altruist Tony O. Elumelu, CON stated:
When we propelled the TEF Program and submitted $100 million, I knew we would make affect, yet I never envisioned it would be of this greatness. We’ve released a development of African business people – a power so solid, I am sure they will all things considered change Africa. We require Africa’s ideal and brightest to develop their businesses and fabricate our landmass.
1,000 business people will be chosen in view of the practicality of their thought, including: advertise opportunity; monetary comprehension; adaptability; administration and entrepreneurial abilities.
1. The business must be situated in Africa
2. The business must be for benefit
3. The business must be 0-3 years of age
4. Candidates must be no less than 18 and a lawful inhabitant or native of an African nation
Chief of the Foundation, Parminder Vir OBE stated:
“We empower ladies, French and Portuguese speakers to apply. Our 3,000 graduated class are now developing their businesses and enhancing lives. On the off chance that you have a transformational business or a thought, we have an open door for you.”
* $5,000 seed capital is paid in light of the official Central Bank of Nigeria naira proportional incentive at the date of determination for the program.
About The Tony Elumelu Foundation
The Foundation’s long haul interest in enabling African business people is emblematic of Tony Elumelu’s logic of Africapitalism, which positions Africa’s private division, and in particular business people, as the impetus for the social and financial advancement of the continent of Africa.
Foundation is currently Accepting 2018 Applicants
Application deadline is midnight on 1 March 2018.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation
The first 1000 subscribers to receive an exciting gift on the 31 of January, 2019